Thursday, September 6, 2012

I WROTE A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello faithfull readers and fans.  I know your all just beside yourself with excitement and here goes.  I have finished and published (on Kindle only) my first zombie book, The Undead Hordes!
Cover
The book follows the residents of a downtown apartment in Providence as the zombie plauge hits and slowly takes over.  A nearby Air Force base tries to become a refugee camp for survivors but the zombies are nothing compaired to how terrifying human nature can be when left unchecked.  This book isn't for the faint of heart.  It's dreary and gray with a realism that most zombie books and film lack.  It's raw and honest with massive ammounts of gore that will surely send the squeemish to bed terrified.


I fully intend to continue with this blog.  I'll always have time for zombie movies and beer.  Thanks to the thousands of people that have visited this site and thank you to those that will buy my book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment